Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SWEET BABY EVIE | IPSWICH NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER | RACEVIEW PORTRAIT STUDIO

You know when you feel like you've met someone in a past life??? .... That's how I felt with Amy.  Meet her daughter, baby Evie, she's so precious!!  She was an absolute gem through the whole session ♥ 




"You know that place between asleep and awake,
That place where you still remember dreaming...
That's where I'll be waiting" ~ Tinkerbell





To schedule your very own Maternity, Newborn, Children's or Family Portrait Session, please email me.  To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit our Facebook page or simply check out the website.  If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!

No comments:

Post a Comment