Monday, March 26, 2012

BIRTHDAY CLUB | ABBEY | BRISBANE CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER

I just LOVE having clients back each year, Abbey is having her second Birthday this month, and to help her Celebrate we went out to one of my favourite locations to photograph her very special Birthday Club Portraits.  I was a little nervous with the recent weather and hoped and prayed that we were going to beat the rain.  I arrived a little early, and the conditions were just perfect.  I absolutely love overcast days for portraits, and movie days on the couch, but mostly love it for portraits on location.  It's really just the simple things in life that make me happy, like uncut grass and clouds in the sky.  I had recently been to the Eumundi Markets and purchased the chest in these portraits as a prop for the studio and this was the first time I had used it.... I LOVE it....it suits just perfectly with the styling for this session.  Let me know what you think, leave me your opinions below....♥

No comments:

Post a Comment