Thursday, March 8, 2012

KIDS ON LOCATION | KIARA | BRISBANE CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER

Kiara has the making of a model, she has the personality to suit her equally gorgeous nature and looks.  I could have photographed her all day.  So much thought went into her wardrobe selection, and it has paid off, her images are stunning.  We get together a couple of times a year to update Kiara's portraits, this time for the Kids on Location Event held at the Robelle Domain Springfield.  Here are just a few of my favourites for you to enjoy.  Please let me know that you have stopped by, leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my images.  

If you would like to know more about booking a session with Sam I am, or have any questions, please e-mail me at info.samiam@bigpond.com

in the mean time, visit our website 

No comments:

Post a Comment