Wednesday, April 25, 2012

LOVEDAY FAMILY PORTRAITS | IPSWICH FAMILY PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER


I could not be more pleased that I have come to know Laura and Jeremy, and their newest addition Toby.  They are just the.nicest.family. and I truly feel privileged to be asked to capture such a wonderful time in their lives, their very first Family Portrait.......We chose to re-visit the same location at Mt Marrow that we captured their Maternity Portraits, one of my very special clients private property, and as it turns out is a family friend of Laura and Jeremy. (small world). Little Toby, at 6 weeks old was sooooo good, I could not believe how well he slept throughout the session, I think he enjoyed the fresh afternoon air as the sun was setting.......so did I.  It was just the most perfect afternoon, we couldn't have planned it any better!!


No comments:

Post a Comment