Thursday, May 3, 2012

EMMETT FAMILY PORTRAITS | IPSWICH FAMILY PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER

There are some people who come into our lives for a short while, and there are others that bless us by sticking  around.  Aleisha is the latter.  I have been ever so privileged that Aleisha chose me to capture her maternity portraits over 2 years ago now, and she has remained in front of my lens ever since.  Each year Aleisha has chosen to reward herself with Mother's Day portraits, which has become quite a tradition for her and her daughter.  This year she chose to include her Mum and Nan for some very special four generation portraits....how special.  We chose a quaint little location tucked away in one of the side streets in Ipswich.  I was lucky enough to spot this particular location one day as I just happened to be driving by.  Little Pai made me work hard for images of her this day, but I won in the end....I always do.  That's what happens with a little patience and perseverance.......me +1 Pai 0.

Thanks Aleisha, I'm sure you are stoked with these images, they gave me a little lump in my throat.....cherish your mumma, she's pretty special.



The Family is one of nature's masterpieces. ~ George Santayana


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sam, SO much! - I absolutely LOVE every single Photo you've done for me and my little family, as you can see, I have difficulty choosing which ones I actually want (even though I want them ALL)!
    I wouldn't have my Photographs any other way, you're a beautiful person and you put so much passion into every single Photo Shoot you do.
    So THANK YOU! xx

    ReplyDelete