Wednesday, June 27, 2012

IPSWICH NEWBORN PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER | RACEVIEW STUDIO | 3 BABY GIRLS

It's been terribly (in a good way) hectic around here with newborn baby girl sessions, in fact, I have photographed 3 in a row, all equally as gorgeous.  Meet Harper, Harriet and Tallyn......each of these sessions took place at my home based studio located in Raceview.  My little studio is my newborn haven.  It is warm, cosy, smells divine and sounds great to boot.  I use a specially designed posing bag specifically for newborns, and gorgeous thick blankets and wraps.  There are cute little beanies, hand made headbands and all sorts of props to use as well, to add a personal element to each session.

One of my most frequently asked questions is..... when is the ideal time to book in for your newborn portraits?..... it depends on the images that you want, typically under two weeks is ideal if it's the sleepy images you are after, like those pictured below.  Ideally, under 7 days is perfect.  Newborn babies tend to become less sleepy at around the 10 day mark, and are a little harder to settle.  Most expecting mother's pre-book their sessions for around their due date, and change this date according to when baby arrives.  I always keep spare weekday sessions for newborns so I can remain flexible in scheduling sessions.  If you would like to pre-book or simply chat more about booking a session for your newborn baby, I would love to chat with you more, feel free to visit our website, email me or call 0419731709.



"In the eyes of a child...

there is joy, there is laughter...

 there is hope, there is trust, 

a chance to shape the future...

"Author: Air Supply





"A baby girl... one of the most beautiful miracles in life, 

one of the greatest joys we can ever know, 

and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, 

laughter and happiness in your world today."

Author: Unknown 




To schedule your very own Maternity Portrait Session, please email me at info.samiam@bigpond.com
To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit https://www.facebook.com/samiamportraitphotographer or simply check out my website

If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!


No comments:

Post a Comment