Sunday, June 10, 2012

IPSWICH MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHER | MT MARROW PROPERTY | BEC & SHANE

The recent weather hasn't been my friend, having to revisit this Mt Marrow location due to rain.  Never mind, I see it this way, we got the best of two sessions all in one.  

I love these images of Bec and Shane, the anticipation of their baby girls arrival is evident in their eyes, and so is the love they already feel for her.  This is going to be one very lucky little girl.

Enjoy this little collection of my favourite images for Bec and Shanes Maternity Portraits.


"For now in mummy's tummy....forever in her heart" author unknown


"We fell in LOVE....then there was YOU" author unknown



To schedule your very own Portrait for your Children, please email me at info.samiam@bigpond.com
To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit https://www.facebook.com/samiamportraitphotographer or simply check out my website

If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!

No comments:

Post a Comment