Friday, September 7, 2012

IPSWICH MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHER | HAIGSLEA PROPERTY | LISA & WAYNE


As I too am anticipating the birth of a baby, I know only too well the emotions and changes that occur within the body.  It really is such a surreal feeling....one that is hard to describe.  The physical changes are obvious, the feelings inside and emotions, not so obvious.  I love capturing the beauty of the expanding pregnant belly.  Every woman who is pregnant exudes that glow, that there is another life stirring on the inside, and yet it is only you who knows what that feels like.  It's such a precious feeling, those little kicks, hiccups, flutters from within, simply the most amazing feeling.

Lisa had requested the country for her Maternity Portraits, this property can to mind immediately...so a short drive out to my favourite place for their session - Haigslea.

I wish Lisa all the best with the arrival of her little bundle of joy.....♥



"I begin to love this creature, and to anticipate the birth as a fresh twist to a knot, which I do not wish to untie"
~Mary Wollstonecraft

To schedule your very own Maternity, Newborn, Children's or Family Portrait Session, please email me at info.samiam@bigpond.com To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit https://www.facebook.com/samiamportraitphotographer or simply check out my website

If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!





No comments:

Post a Comment