Saturday, September 29, 2012

IPSWICH NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER | RACEVIEW STUDIO | MASTER BRAXTON


Braxton's mummy began planning his newborn session in the early days of her pregnancy, so needless to say that while the anticipation for them to meet their precious little boy was beyond words, I also was eagerly awaiting his arrival and could not wait to meet him.  He is known by the family as the little miracle baby.  He is such a handsome little man  and has his mummy and daddy lost for words.



To schedule your very own Maternity, Newborn, Children's or Family Portrait Session, please email me at info.samiam@bigpond.com To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit https://www.facebook.com/samiamportraitphotographer or simply check out my website

If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!



No comments:

Post a Comment