Wednesday, November 7, 2012

PRINCESS IVY | IPSWICH NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER | RACEVIEW PORTRAIT STUDIO

Meet Princess Ivy!!

I just love her name, her Mum and Dad kept her name a secret to be revealed when she entered the world, such a lovely idea and such a beautiful name.

I have lost count of the amount of times I have photographed for this family,  I love watching their babies grow, and meeting their new additions along the way, it's lovely to also keep in contact between sessions, on play dates, can't wait for the next one!!





To schedule your very own Maternity, Newborn, Children's or Family Portrait Session, please email me.  To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit our Facebook page or simply check out the website.  If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!



No comments:

Post a Comment