Saturday, November 3, 2012

SWEET BABY ALEXANDER | IPSWICH NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER | RACEVIEW PORTRAIT STUDIO


Meet Alexander!!

I first met Tai and Darren from the Pregnancy Babies and Children's Expo, and finally got to meet their handsome little man for his newborn portraits some months later.  Here's precious little Alexander, from what I remember he was 4 weeks old at his session, but came into the world a little early, so still so sleepy for being a little older than I usually photograph.

Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!!  I could just sit and watch my baby sleep like this ALL.DAY.LONG





To schedule your very own Maternity, Newborn, Children's or Family Portrait Session, please email me.  To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit our Facebook page or simply check out the website.  If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!


No comments:

Post a Comment