Monday, August 20, 2012

IPSWICH NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER | IPSWICH STUDIO | AMELIA

Little baby Amelia was every bit as sweet as she looks here.  Such a darling little girl and so peaceful.  Captured here at 2.5 weeks of age, such a good little girl, as it's generally harder to achieve these poses, all the while keeping baby asleep.  My home based studio offers the perfect controlled environment for newborn portraits, fully equipped with heating and cooling, gentle soft music and props, blankets, headbands, beanies and wraps.  Sam I am sessions are NEVER rushed and there is always plenty of time and room for feeding and settling the new baby, and most importantly new mums can feel right at home on the lounge and relax with a cup of coffee and a book, while I get to work my magic and create gorgeous images of your brand new addition.

  "Where-soever you go,
Go with all your heart"
~Confucius

One of my most frequently asked questions is..... when is the ideal time to book in for your newborn portraits?.....There really isn't a hard or fast rule, it depends on the images that you want, typically under two weeks is ideal if it's the sleepy images you are after. Ideally, under 7 days is perfect.  Newborn babies tend to become less sleepy at around the 10 day mark, and are a little harder to settle.  Most expecting mother's pre-book their sessions for around their due date, and change this date according to when baby arrives.  I always keep spare weekday sessions for newborns so I can remain flexible in scheduling sessions.  

If you would like to pre-book or simply chat more about booking a session for your newborn baby, I would love to chat with you more, feel free to visit our websiteemail me or call 0419731709.


No comments:

Post a Comment