Tuesday, October 18, 2011

AMY | MATERNITY PORTRAITS | BRISBANE MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHER

The story behind the shoot:

Amy first came to me when she had just found out she was pregnant .......so, this maternity session was very much a long time in the making.  We had discussed re-scheduling for bad weather, but decided that we would take the chance......and I could not be happier that we did!!  I had caught up with Amy a couple of times over the months, and wondered when she was going to start "showing" .......these images captured Amy and her bump at 33 weeks, still a very little bump, I think it's safe to say that this will be just a little bub, right through til the end.  I am truly blessed that Amy has come into my life, she is beautiful inside and out, she will make a wonderful mummy, she couldn't be more excited at the thought having her very own little person, who will love and look up to her forever and ever.   

I had photographed at this location once before, actually the property owner's daughter had portraits here, and I LOVED this spot sooo much that I kindly asked if I may come back.....well of course they said yes, and these are the resulting images, we even had a little sun shower to top off a magical afternoon.

 "I begin to love this creature,
and to anticipate the birth
as a fresh twist to a knot,
which I do not wish to untie”
By Mary Wollstonecraft

~ There is no friendship, no love,
like that of a mother for her child. ~
Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment