Tuesday, October 18, 2011

LIZ | MATERNITY PORTRAITS | BRISBANE MATERNITY PORTRAITS

I finally got to meet Daddy-to-be, Mitch, I could finally put a face to a name, as I had already heard sooo much about him - all good of course.  Each as anxious as each other about the arrival of their first baby, and to find out if it is indeed a boy or girl.  I personally think it's a girl, but that's just my expert "guess".

~A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone”~
By Author Unknown
The next few months with the Walsh family will be so exciting, as they will welcome a new baby into their family and have brand new family portraits to mark the occasion.  I can't wait.  Also I can't wait to reveal our 9 month long project to the world, Liz's maternity panel,  coming together beautifully, each month marking the growth of baby Doherty, so far it looks Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment