Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TRIPLE J | IPSWICH FAMILY PORTRAITS

Three names, all starting with J, had my tongue a little twisted. I had to pause a little longer before saying who's name I was thinking about saying, it was challenging and a little funny.  I am grateful to Miss J's grandma for organising for her to have family portraits taken, to Celebrate her little boys (master J) first birthday.   He was not quite walking, which makes my job just a little easier, not so fast paced.  But boy oh boy, when he can walk, he will be off like a shot.  He is sooo close now, I'm sure it wont be long.  Hope you guys had an awesome time away, can't wait to show you the rest :)



with that oh so cheeky grin, reminded me of this little saying...
~You'll be on your way up!
You'll be seeing great sights!
You'll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights~   
Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment