Monday, November 21, 2011

BRAZIERS | FAMILY PORTRAITS | BRISBANE FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER

I don't even know how to start this post........it makes me a little bit sad, and happy all at the same time.  After reading in my "notes" on Facebook about how sick my mum is and that she may only have a couple of months to live, and that the first thought that came to mind was that we had been putting off and putting off our own family portraits, Kerri rang me and immediately arranged her family portraits.  I guess you just never know what is around the corner, and Kerri didn't want to have any regrets either, she (and her family) now have piece of mind knowing that their precious family memories have been captured, and it was my absolute honour to do so.  We since have also have had our Family Portraits, so I too can rest easy.  It is just one of those things that if you don't do it today, and you don't get around to it........what if???? I'm just so happy that I inspired Kerri to book their family portraits, because "one day" may never come.

We headed to the Gold Coast for some fun in the sun for the Brazier Family Portraits.  The beach just seemed like the most logical location, seeing most of their Family holidays have been spent at the beach.  I have been photographing this family for about 5 years, from Kerri and Steve's Engagement, their Wedding, Kerri's and Ash's 21st, Kerri's pregnancy and their little boys first Christmas.  I have been a huge part of their lives for so long, they were friends before they were clients, and I feel like a part of their family, I love them all dearly.  Enjoy your blog post guys!!! xxx ps. your photo books are going to look awesome!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment