Wednesday, November 30, 2011

McCREATH | FAMILY PORTRAITS | IPSWICH FAMILY PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER

I first met Karen through a mutual friend on Facebook, when she stumbled upon another little girls Birthday Club Portraits.  Since then we have had a couple of sessions of her Children, but not of their whole family.  We booked this Family Portrait Session a few months ago to be held at the Cunungra Valley Winery, though at the time of the booking the vines weren't bushy, so we held off until the vines were nice and luscious and green.  I'm so glad we did, this is the beautiful setting for their portraits complete with running stream and of course the vines.  Being wine lovers, we enjoyed a glass or two, and beautiful cheese platter, I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon!! I was so excited when Karen chose this location, I had been there before and knew it would be perfect for them.  I'm sure these will make great new additions to the McCreath family wall "in the making".

 
"The family is one of nature's masterpieces." 
~George Santayana, The Life of Reason

No comments:

Post a Comment