Saturday, November 19, 2011

TOMAS | NEWBORN PORTRAITS | BRISBANE NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER

Tomas holds my world record for the sleepiest baby ever (especially for 2 weeks old), once we got him to sleep, I was able to pretty much get him into any position and work my magic.  Having photographed Toni at the end of her pregnancy made meeting Tomas in person even more special.

I think Tomas has the most doting family, it is so beautiful to see to love and connections, and beautiful memories being made right before my eyes. I just love these images, Tomas's dad is a big American Football fan, hence the first image of Tomas and his Gridiron helmet :)

Introducing......14 day old Tomas
 
" Little hands and little feet,
Little toothless grins so sweet,
Little eyes that shine so bright,
Little arms to hug you tight.
Everything is little,
except your joy,
when you have a new baby boy"
~ unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment