Saturday, December 3, 2011

A BEAGLE NAMED ZOLA | IPSWICH FAMILY PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER

I don't often get the opportunity to photograph the clients furry friends during a Family Portrait Session, so I was super excited to learn that I would be photographing a beagle of all furry friends.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I love my 2 beagles dearly, before Alexis they were our only children, now we have 3 (children).  Zola was.... well, how should I say, "not very beaglish" on this particular day, like, not as HYPO as some Beagles, not interested in playing ball, but very interested in her other beagle trait, and that's sniffing every square inch on the dog park.  Never mind, I had an absolute BALL getting down and dirty with Zola, and man, let me tell you, the smell of where I was laying was gggrrooosssssss, nothing a quick shower wouldn't fix as soon as I got home.  These guys are super fun, and full of love for their Zola!!! (and they just so happen to be related to me :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment