Friday, December 2, 2011

COYNE FAMILY PORTRAITS | IPSWICH FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER

This lucky lady recently won a P&O Cruise for 4 people through the annual Cruise Draw at NV Hairstyles.  Included in her prize was the opportunity to have a Family Portrait Session with yours truly!!  I do believe good things happen to good people, and Cheryl was no exception.  I love when fate brings me in contact with special people, I had a lovely afternoon out at Mount Marrow, a short 15minute drive from Ipswich, and I especially love photographing on the clients private property's, it adds a special meaning to their portraits I think.   Cheryl's husband was unable to make it home in time for the portraits, so Grandma joined in for a wonderful 3 Generation portrait - how special this will be in  many years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment