Friday, February 3, 2012

BABY JACOB | IPSWICH NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER

Newborn portrait sessions are my favourite, I just love how calm and relaxed they are, when I feel that the mum has put her trust in me to achieve amazing results like these.


Meet Jacob, second baby boy for my good friends Sarah and Matt.  Big brother Tyler has been in front of my camera many times since he, himself was a newborn.  He is such a proud big brother and loves him so much, but he can't wait until Jacob is big enough to really play with. Jacob wasn't the "sleepiest" little bundle for his photo shoot, but I won the battle in the end. 


Enjoy your images Sarah and Matt, I loved taking them for you, he is such a precious little man, can't wait until his next portrait session.



Jacob has the most gorgeous kissable little lips, he really is such a handsome boy.
Please feel free to share your thoughts with me, I love to hear your feedback.

If you would like to know more about a portrait session with Sam I am | Portrait Photographer please don't hesitate to get in contact with me.
e-mail : info.samiam@bigpond.com


No comments:

Post a Comment