Friday, February 3, 2012

WONDER WOMEN | MATER LITTLE MIRACLES 5km FUN RUN



The Mater Little Miracles is a charity that is close to my heart, I couldn't imagine having to endure life with a seriously sick baby, so I thank my lucky stars every day for having a precious and healthy baby, as many others don"t share the same luck.  I am grateful for the wonderful work that the Mater Little Miracles do, and support them every year with our Show You Care With a Teddy Bear Event held every October and November, but when I saw they were holding a Fun Run, I thought it would be a fun opportunity to raise more funds for them.


So.....we formed our "Wonder Women" team of 7 who will take part in the .Mater Little Miracles 5km Fun Run.  only 6 days ago, and would you believe that we are only $90 away from our $500 goal?? I am overwhelmed at the generosity of our friends and family.... absolutely blown away!!! As soon as we reach our goal, we will increase our target to $1000....... So if you would like to join us and help us reach our goal too, please feel free to get in contact with me.  The Fun Run will be held at Springfield on Saturday 17th March 2012 at 3pm, at Robelle Domain, Southern Cross Circuit, Springfield Central.


No comments:

Post a Comment