Wednesday, February 15, 2012

LAURA | IPSWICH MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHER

There is nothing I love more than photographing real raw beauty in the outdoors.  These images are as natural as their surroundings, just gorgeous.  I just love the location for these portraits, and Laura, as she anticipates the arrival of her little "surprise" looks so relaxed and calm, (on the outside anyway).  It was important to Laura that we captured her maternity portraits before bubs, arrived, so this session was a long time in the planning, and I was so excited when the time finally came.  It is such a privilege and honour to be part of something so special.

Here's a little quote I found online... so cute

I loved you from the very start…
You stole my breath, embraced my heart.

*update, Laura and Jeremy have since welcomed a healthy little boy into the world...Congratulations to you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment