Saturday, May 19, 2012

IPSWICH CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER | ROBELLE DOMAIN SPRINGFIELD | TEDDIES AND TUTUS


I don't know any kid who doesn't enjoy dressing up.  Little girls in Tutus and little boys with teddy bears in bow ties.....well, there's nothing sweeter.  These mini sessions proved to be a hit among the children who attended.  Exploring while on portrait sessions is my favourite thing to do. 

Each child is completely unique, and offers something great.  That is what makes each session different, their personalities are projected differently, but uniquely.  It's also what makes it fun.



"Happy times are never ending when we're playing and pretending!" Author: Unknown

 Teddies and Tutus will be back in May 2013.


To schedule your very own Portrait for your Children, please email me at info.samiam@bigpond.com
To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit https://www.facebook.com/samiamportraitphotographer or simply check out my website

If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!



No comments:

Post a Comment