Wednesday, August 22, 2012

IPSWICH CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER | MUNBILLA PROPERTY | ELSIE

I had never been out to Munbilla, so this little drive west was going to be loads of fun.  Of course a new location and a darling little girl to photograph for the afternoon.  We had lots of time and wardrobe changes, playing with my brand new basket, purchased especially for this session.  Elsie reminded me so much of my own little girl, they are really close in age, and doing many of the same things.  Makes me want to do another session of my baby girl, perhaps I should put that at the top of my list of important things to do!!





To schedule your very own Maternity, Newborn, Children's or Family Portrait Session, please email me at info.samiam@bigpond.com To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit https://www.facebook.com/samiamportraitphotographer or simply check out my website

If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!


No comments:

Post a Comment