Thursday, August 9, 2012

IPSWICH MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHER | REDCLIFFE BEACHES | STEPH & TODD


We were very lucky to stumble across this location along the beaches at Redcliffe for Steph and Todds Maternity Portraits.  I hadn't been to this location before so I arrived early to find the perfect spot.  Perfect it was. 

There's something exciting about visiting a new place, with new clients, I always try and give each client a different experience and use different ideas, after all why shouldn't your portrait session be as unique as you are???



If you are unsure of the process, this is the "Sam I am" way.....there is no guess work, and nothing is left to chance.  Each session is carefully planned out to look just the way YOU intended.  Upon making contact with me, I will schedule a Pre Portrait Design Consultation - a no obligation "chat" to discuss what you are looking for to ensure I am the right photographer for you. We will also discuss locations, clothing choices, make-up, pricing, contracts and any other concerns you may have. This is also a fantastic opportunity for me to meet you in person so you don't have to deal with a "complete stranger" on the day of your creative session.  This is just the beginning the Portrait process.  

All you need to do is make first contact....easy!

To schedule your very own Maternity Portrait Session, please email me at info.samiam@bigpond.com
To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit https://www.facebook.com/samiamportraitphotographer or simply check out my website

If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!



No comments:

Post a Comment