Tuesday, August 21, 2012

IPSWICH MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHER | HAIGSLEA PROPERTY | ALEISHA & PAITON


I will never get bored with this location, and I will never get tired of photographing here.  Each time, it is different.  I always manage to see things a little differently each time I visit.  It is a favourite location among my clients and it is for me too.  This is a large acreage property at Haigslea, only a 15 minute drive from Ipswich.  I love that we can drive for a short time from the city and be in the country.  

I have actually lost count of the portrait sessions I have captured with Aleisha.  I love that we both have such a passion for photography, and how important it is to Aleisha that each of her and her families milestones are captured.  Needless to say that I will be lucky enough to watch her children grow as I photograph their milestones for many more years, how lucky I am.  Here are a couple of images from her recent Maternity session, I hope you enjoy them.


Pregnancy ~ a labour of LOVE

 To schedule your very own Maternity, Newborn, Children's or Family Portrait Session, please email me at info.samiam@bigpond.com To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit https://www.facebook.com/samiamportraitphotographer or simply check out my website

If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!




No comments:

Post a Comment