Wednesday, October 3, 2012

IPSWICH NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER | RACEVIEW STUDIO | MISS RAYA


I was so honoured to be asked to photograph Raya for her very first portrait session, only a few days after her grand entrance into the world....Little Raya is the fourth addition to the Besgrove Family.....I'm told fourth and last :)  She was so delightful to photograph, such an easy baby to get into poses and stay sleeping, which is a rare thing.  Watching families grow is one of the best parts of my job, and helping them introduce their pride and joy to world gives me great pleasure.....Enjoy her sneak peek.


"Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty"
~unknown


To schedule your very own Maternity, Newborn, Children's or Family Portrait Session, please email me.  To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit our Facebook page or simply check out the website.  If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!





No comments:

Post a Comment