Saturday, October 27, 2012

IPSWICH CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER | SWANBANK RAILWAY STATION | PAIGE



Little girls and tutu's.....2 of my favourite things.  My other favourite thing is one on one sessions....This gives me the opportunity to get creative, style the session and concentrate on one subject....some of my best sessions have been Birthday Mini Shoots, simply because they are designed to be fun, and all about the birthday girl/boy.  Mostly they love to be the centre of attention.  Mostly that's what I love.  It took Paige one whole outfit change to warm into the session, then there was no stopping her, on the back of a long day (her Birthday Party earlier that day) she did soooo well, such a mini trooper!!

You may have seen this location in some of my other sessions, it has to be another one of my favourite places to visit.  It is a rarely used railway station at Swanbank.  An old steam train is the only train that uses the tracks.


"She has the Spirit of the sun, 

The Moods of the moon, 

The Will of the wind."

Author: Julie Perkins Cantrell



To schedule your very own Birthday Mini Session, please email me To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit https://www.facebook.com/samiamportraitphotographer or simply check out my website

If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!


No comments:

Post a Comment