Monday, October 22, 2012

IPSWICH PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER | HAIGSLEA PROPERTY | JAUNITA & SAM


I had the pleasure of meeting these two gorgeous women for our Annual Show You Care Event.  We met in person and started to design their portrait session, wardrobe choices and location.  Jaunita and Sam put so much effort into their wardrobe choices and made the whole experience so much fun for themselves and me, totally styled and themed to best describe their personalities.  They wanted to reflect a fashion type shoot, and that's exactly what they did, these images could be on the pages of a magazine....Thank you for choosing me to capture such a wonderful friendship and time in your lives.


"A TRUE friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half cracked."
Author: Unknown





To schedule your very own Styled Portrait Session, please email me.  To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit https://www.facebook.com/samiamportraitphotographer or simply check out my website

If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!



No comments:

Post a Comment