Wednesday, September 21, 2011

LIZ MATERNITY | MONTVILLE

A short trip from Montville is Gardner's Falls, missing the turnoff and making Liz think we were on a wild goose chase, we eventually made it to these amazing waterfalls.  Dan and I had been scouting the perfect locations for 2 days, once we had found this spot we knew it would be IDEAL for Liz's maternity session, complete with fresh running spring water, Liz being the trooper that she is agreed to get into one of the little rock pools, the water was on the CHILLY side, and I'm sure her little bub was a little shell shocked!!  I could have spent the whole afternoon in this spot, it was THAT amazing.
But..... we had another location in mind and more ideas to try out, so we headed off to lake Baroon for the last half of the session, we had a little wait for just a few minutes for the light to turn "golden" then the last hour seemed to breeze by as we enjoyed the serenity of the lake and the sun started to set on what was another gorgeous day, spent with gorgeous people. 
We did however miss closing time at the fudge shop, so I made a promise to Liz that I would stop by and pick her up some caramel fudge,  I didn't realise how many different caramels you could get, so I got her all of them!!  You can't deny a pregnant woman her fudge!! 

a note from Sam: "Liz, you made it so easy for me to capture these amazing images of you, I hope that you will cherish them, just as I cherish mine.  They are a wonderful reminder of just how clever the woman's body is.  And believe it or not, you do forget how it feels being pregnant, so now you have an everlasting reminder of that day, that you felt so amazingly beautiful carrying your baby on the inside!!  I can't wait to share more portrait experiences with you, Mitch and your gorgeous baby XX or XY"

Thanks to Ashleigh and Carter for keeping Liz company on her drive to Montville, and for your helping hand during the session!!

Please feel free to leave your feedback!!!  and while you are here, you should pop over and check out our website! Thanks for stopping by ♥

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see this! But what a wonderful day it certainly was! The fudge oh gee the fudge it was like Eatting heaven ;) the memories from this amazing day will be forever! I don't think I have to keep telling you how thrilled I am with the outcome :P thank you again for the opportunity!!!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete