Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcome to Sam I am | Portrait Photographer

Sam I am | Portrait Photographer was created after almost 6 years operating as Studio Instinct Photography.  It has been a personal decision made to reflect the type of custom photography I wish to capture now and into the future.  It's what I LOVE and it's the Custom Photography that my fantastic clients have come to expect and desire.  I enjoy creating personalised artwork to hang proudly in clients homes to be enjoyed for many years ahead.  It has been a long journey of self discovery and without the amazing people around me would not have been at all possible.  I guess you could say I've finally found the "dream" I've been chasing for so long.  Not too many people get to do what they truly enjoy and for this I am eternally thankful.  The trust others place in me to capture their families precious moments is never taken lightly as I continue to push my own boundaries - with a little help from my friends - to go above and beyond what is expected of a "normal photographer". 

I am Sam - Sam I am | Portrait Photographer:  It's who I am & what I LOVE!

Thank you to all of my past clients for your support and if you are joining us for the first time, I look forward to designing your very own custom portrait session.

Here on the blog you will find the "story" behind the session, never before seen images, news and promotions, and the new addition of my monthly photo challenge.  To be the first to read about all things related to Sam I am, subscribe to this blog,  I would love to hear your feedback (good or bad).

3 comments:

  1. Fab news babes. Spell-check your last paragraph, third word in needs fixing lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - all fixed!! I hope you have subscribed while you were where :P

    ReplyDelete