Friday, September 30, 2011

TONI MATERNITY PORTRAITS | IPSWICH MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHER

I have recently come into contact with an amazing young woman, enquiring to have her maternity portraits taken.  Toni is, vibrant and bubbly, and to be quite honest, I felt as though we hit it off immediately after meeting.  I am incredibly excited when the first time I photograph someone is for their maternity session, because this generally means, we are beginning a life long journey together.  How many people in their professions can say something so powerful??  It was lovely to see the excitement  and anticipation with Toni and Joel, and Grandma-to-be Karen,  I could tell they just can't wait, and neither can I,  I can't wait for little Thomas to arrive, and the day I get to meet him!!
~"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body." ~
Author: Elizabeth Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment