Sunday, September 11, 2011

NEWBORN BABY BLISS | BRISBANE BABY PHOTOS

I was quite amazed with the amount of hair little baby Hudson has. This little man put up quite a fight, but as usual, I won in the end. My aim for this session, was to think a little differently, to capture images different to all of my others, using different props and lighting and of course posing. I was quite impressed with the result, in fact some of my favourite images ever captured. I have had my fair share of little boys in the studio lately, 3 in a row, and am really looking forward to my next little girl, who I have a brand new little prop to try out, I'm so excited. It seems things really happen in 3's for me, as the saying goes. :) Enjoy this series of images, I am really proud of them, let me know what you think, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment