Friday, May 18, 2012

IPSWICH CHILDREN'S PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER | THAGOONA PROPERTY | ALICIA & TRENT


I love nothing more than having my own little domain to shoot portraits, I have gathered quite a collection of private property's for portrait session locations.  They all have one thing is common - Rustic, the longer the grass the better, the more run down, the better.  There is just something I love about the raw beauty of untouched land!!  You will notice this among the images that I capture, the settings are simple, just the way nature intended.

Meet Alicia and Trent, my 2 newest subjects to explore this wonderful property at Thagoona.  I find that these locations are PERFECT for Children's portraits.  They LOVE exploring with me, we find all sorts of unusual bird species. True Story.  Perhaps my imagination is still a little wild, but who's complaining?


"Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet". - Vietnamese Proverb


To schedule your very own Portrait for your Children, please email me at info.samiam@bigpond.com
To see more images or keep up to date about what's new around Sam I am visit https://www.facebook.com/samiamportraitphotographer or simply check out my website

If you have enjoyed reading my blog I would love to hear your feedback....hit the comment tab!!

No comments:

Post a Comment