Friday, May 4, 2012

McPHILLIPS CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS | IPSWICH CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER

If there's anything I just love, it's being out in the open air, taking it all in.  This Children's' Portrait Session locted just outside Walloon, offered just that, except the added bonus was photographing these amazingly cute little boys and their sister, complete with an old rusted out dairy truck, and at sun set.  What more could I ask for.  I have struck it lucky lately, everything has been falling into place just as we have planned, all my planets must be aligned.  The boys loved adventuring around the property and spotting all the different animals.  I couldn't help but laugh when the youngest little boy had the giggles from his brother stepping in horse poo, it was just the funniest thing, and he has the cutest most contagious giggle I might add.  Thanks Kel for all your trouble, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these images, as I'm sure you do too.

                  

The pursuit of truth and beauty is 
a sphere of activity in which we are
permitted to remain children all or lives
~Albert Einstein



No comments:

Post a Comment