Wednesday, May 16, 2012

SWEET BABY 'A' | IPSWICH CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER

Marking her 6 month milestone, sweet baby A and I ventured out again to Kholo Botanic Gardens, which had significant meaning to her as this is where her very first family photos were held when she was just a couple of weeks old.  Such a happy go lucky little bubba, played to my tune the whole time, it was so much fun.  I really think she is going to love paying dress ups when she is a big girl.  Sam I am have become quite the "Walsh Family" Photographer of choice, which I couldn't be happier about.  I just love when we not only become close through  being clients but also on a personal level.  Liz and I have just completed the Michelle Bridges 12WBT, cheering each other on throughout the 12 weeks and supporting each others progress, even doing a couple of workouts together.  I'm so happy that I had someone close to share the journey with.  I am really looking forward to sharing many more journeys with Liz and her family, quite honestly they are just the loveliest most down to earth people I know......we are already planning Sweet Little A's S.M.A.S.H session for her 1st Birthday (just a little bit excited about that!!)


"Giggles and curls, ribbons and bow, they're so adorable, from their head to their toes"

Author: Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment