Monday, May 7, 2012

LITTLE MISS A | S.M.A.S.H SESSION | IPSWICH CHILDREN'S' PHOTOGRAPHER

There are so many gorgeous little girls turning ONE, (mine included of course) I think it was just coincidence but when I had Alexis, there were about 4 other little girls born around the same time.  This S.M.A.S.H session is part of our Birthday Club. (if you would like to learn more about our Birthday Club click here) I really enjoy making the HUGE cupcakes for these sessions, I think it's part of my creativity, though let it be known, I'm definitely no cake decorator :) I just find it fun to do.  We decided to use Kholo Botanic Gardens for Little Miss A's S.M.A.S.H session, and it proved to be a great choice.  So happy the rain held off for us, as this week it rained every other day!!  Enjoy this series of images, although Little miss didn't particularly like getting her hands dirty and really smash the cake, she did a great job, and really only ate a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment